|8:30||Bible Reading Discussion||—||Bible Reading Discussion||Small Group Time|
|9||Worship and Intercession||—||Worship and Intercession||Small Group Time|
|10||Class||Bible Reading Discussion |
& Bible Meditation*
|Class||Practical Ministry Training|
|11||Class||Class (11:30)||Class||Practical Ministry Training|
- Schedule is subject to change depending on the week, but as a general rule this is what we’ll stick to (take note of point 3 below).
- Tuesday school will run from 10am-5pm as our school staff is at a church staff meeting.
- At least once a month the Thursday outreach time will be in Winnipeg. On these days we will be in Winnipeg until the evening, and the schedule for the day will vary including some possibly later start times.
- During Bible meditation times we will take a verse of Scripture and in engage in the biblical practice of meditating on the Word of God, allowing the Lord to speak to us through Scripture.
- Ideally the 1-on-1’s will take place every two weeks, but is subject to the mentor’s availability – meeting during other non-class times is also an option.
- Small group time will consist of checking in on and praying for each other as well as discussing our daily devotional readings.
- Jan. 3 (Monday): First day of Second Semester. Payment for second semester due.
- Sept 7 (Tuesday): First day of Classes. Payment for first semester due.
- Dec. 16 (Thursday): Last day of First Semester
- Jan. 30-Feb. 5: Mission Trip – It won’t be the full week and specific dates TBA. Tentative location: The Pas, MB.
- Feb. 27-March 5: Spring Break Week
- April 21 (Thursday): Last day of classes. Tentative GMDS Grad Night.